Our ESaaS solution delivers real value to Utility Alliance customers whose site(s) have an nominal baseload consumption of 50kWh+
The main areas of savings result from reduction of kWh during the Red Board (DUoS) and Triad (TNUoS) periods. Savings per 50kW Storage Module are typically £2,500 to £600 per year, dependant on DNO area.
New income streams through grid incentive programs and your participation. You host the batteries, which releases stored power back into your grid for upto 4 hours a day at peak cost times. We can provide ESaaS by allowing the batteries to participate in the National Grid Frequency Response scheme.
No Customer Capital Cost
As ESaaS generates income and savings we share in the savings/income by providing controlled energy release every day.
Energy Storage Advantages
• Power resilience (Full UPS capability)
• Additional savings through voltage regulation
• Harmonics reduction and power quality improvements
• Energy Storage
• Minimise transmission costs (Triads)
• Minimise distribution costs (Red DUoS)
• Capacity market change avoidance
• Average reduction of 10-15% off your electricity bill
• Balancing services: Frequency Response
• Balancing services reserve
• Capacity Market (CM)
• Renewable portfolio balancing
ESaaS has full UPS capabilities for the connected load, eliminating the need for additional back up generation.